The Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre focuses on the conservation of rare, vulnerable or endangered animals. Cheetah Conservation is one of their core disciplines. They are actively involved in the breeding of endangered, vulnerable or rare animal species; the education of learners, students and the general public in conservation activities; eco-tourism; the release and establishment of captive-bred cheetahs back into the wild; the treatment and the rehabilitation of wild animals that are brought to the Centre.
- 2-4 Guests – R 600 per person (min 2 guests).
- Groups of 5+guests – R460 per person.
- Includes: Entrance fees for cheetah tour and transfers to and from Hoedspruit
- Endangered Species Centre.
- Duration: Approximately 4 hours including travelling time.
- Morning or Afternoon Tours available.